Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to create new opportunities for growth and development.
To support Corporate Responsibility and Brand Protection Officer in Italy for administrative work and audits to ensure that factories in Burberry‚Äôs supply chain in Italy adhere to and comply with Burberry‚Äôs Ethical Trading Code of Conduct and Brand Protection requirements
- Support preparing Corporate Responsibility & Brand Protection audit and training schedule for Burberry factories in Italy and other countries;
- Assist the Corporate Responsibility & Brand Protection Teams by regularly setting up new factories and uploading audit data to online data management tool. Produce regular quarterly and yearly reports from the system
- Communicate Corrective Action Reports to factories and provide guidance for correction. Follow up to ensure that corrective actions are addressed appropriately within deadlines through desktop activities and factory visits which may require significant travelling;
- Lead on research of factory information and issue specific information within area of coverage;
- Support in preparing training material;
- Deliver departmental administration work and support departmental tasks as required;
- Build strong relationships with relevant internal teams;
- Co-ordinate secure destruction of IP materials at the end each season in-line with Burberry‚Äôs secure destruction policy (vendors & suppliers) and record on database;
- Audit stocks of raw materials;
- Record and control distribution of embossing stamps;
- Assist with exit from vendors / suppliers;
- Assist with research and location of green recycling / destruction alternatives across Italy;
- Full administrative support for Corporate Responsibility and Brand Protection Officer;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficient knowledge of Italian and English and Chinese is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office, advanced Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in social sciences
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Please¬†visit the Burberry careers website.