Business Ethics: A European Review is a quarterly scholarly journal, which aims to advance knowledge and understanding at every level on all issues relating to ethics in business. Its focus is primarily, though not exclusively, European. Its objectives are:
- to offer rigorous and informed analysis of ethical issues and perspectives relevant to organisational processes and policies
- to be the publication outlet of choice for all types of original research
- to promote good ethical thinking and practice at corporate and individual levels by providing readable analysis of current issues and developments.
- to be responsive to changing concerns and emerging issues, and to seek to reflect these in the balance of contributions.
- Business Ethics: A European Review is well established as an academic research journal which is at the same time readable, user-friendly and authoritative. It publishes both fully refereed scholarly papers and special contributions such as speeches and reviews. The range of contributions reflects the variety and scope of ethical issues faced by business and other organisations world-wide, and at the same time seeks to address the interests and concerns of the journals readership.